This is documentation of Kool. The whole process is easy and simple. Just follow the instructions below. You you have any question, Please ask me in comment section.
So, Let start.
1. Go to login page of your website.
2. After Login to wordpress you will be on wordpress dashboard.
3. Click on Appearance or Themes, then will be on Theme page, Click on add new button on top.
4. On search items write down Kool and press enter. Choose kool from search result. Click on install > activate. That’s all “kool” is now activated.
5. If you are willing to use kool as blogging platform, be sure that your Front page displays is selected as Your latest posts. For details see this picture.
6. Create menu items. Details of how to add menu items
7. On dashboard click on appearance, Click on Widgets, Drag “Kool Custom Posts” on main sidebar, give it a title as you like and choose other options. To display image on sidebar; You have to select featured image for regarding post or page. Otherwise it will show “no image”.
8. Set featured image option is available for both post and page located at bottom right corner . For any existing post or page, You have to go for edit to set featured image.